Last week, Conor McGregor appeared in court to answer to assault charges stemming from an incident in an Irish pub which saw “Notorious” slug an elderly man.
While Conor did eventually come out and apologize, he still had to go to court.
That said, Conor pleaded “guilty” to the charges and avoided jail time according to The Journal. He was, however, hit with a monetary fine of €1,000, which in the grand scheme of things, is just a drop in the bucket for a wealthy man like “Notorious.”
“What I did was very wrong and I’d like to apologize again to the injured party and today before the court and assure you that nothing of this nature will happen again,” McGregor said when in front of the judge.
Now that he has his latest legal matter out of the way, Conor can focus on his pending return, which is tentatively scheduled down at the upcoming UFC 246 pay-per-view (PPV) event on January 18, 2020 in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Please follow Mystic Mac on Instagram HERE
And also follow Mystic Mac on Facebook HERE