Kamaru Usman will defend his UFC welterweight title this Saturday night against Colby Covignton at UFC 245.
The event will be the promotion’s final pay-per-view (PPV) card of the year, going down inside T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada.
And the two headliners are going to get paid a half a million dollars each for their efforts, according to some of the early payouts reported:
- Kamaru Usman $500K
- Colby Covington $500K
- Max Holloway $350K
- Alexander Volkanovski $250K
- Amanda Nunes $350K/$100K (win bonus)
- Germaine de Randamie $100K
- Jose Aldo $400K/$50K (win bonus)
- Marlon Moraes $110K/$110K (win bonus)
- Urijah Faber $250K
- Petr Yan $66K/$66K (win bonus)
- Mike Perry $90K/$90K (win bonus)
- Geoff Neal $31K/$31K (win bonus
While $500,000 is a lot of coin, it’s still peanuts compared to what championship boxers such has Anthony Joshua and Andy Ruiz command, as they made $85 and $10 million, respectively, for their rematch.
Please follow Mystic Mac on Instagram HERE
And also follow Mystic Mac on Facebook HERE